Saturday, November 10, 2012

So It Begins...

I have been contemplating a blog for awhile now. I feel there are so many things I need to get off my chest and no one really to talk to about them. I would love to hear an outsider's opinion on the craziness I call my life. Blogging has fascinated me but I never really felt capable of accurately conveying my thoughts and feelings or sharing some of these with the people I know. So, this little place I have created as a space for my thoughts, musings, feelings ... somewhere to house my confessions.

I hope to be articulate and funny. I hope to be entertaining. I hope to be unique.

I plan to write about things floating through my head for awhile now. Life. Love. Husband's Ex-Girlfriends. Cheating. Children. Insecurities. Goals.

I want to tell the story I can't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment