Sunday, November 11, 2012

Who Are You? (Part 2)

In continuance of my last post:

Who are you? Part 2: The Grown Up Meme

15. How would you describe your childhood in general?

          There are good and bad memories, as with every childhood, but overall, I had a very happy childhood.

16. What is your earliest memory?

          I have thought about this often and always wonder what are actual memories and what are "memories" from pictures I have seen of my childhood. I believe my earliest memories are kindergarten playing with friends, getting stitches in my chin, breaking my arm, and a limo ride I won.

17. How much schooling have you had?

          Graduated college. Contemplated grad school but started a family instead.

18. Did you enjoy school?

          Yes, I have always enjoyed learning.

19. Stop and count, Since you were born until today; how many homes have you lived in?

          Sixteen.

20. While growing up, did you have any role models?

          My dad.

21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?

           As well as any other family. I get along with my dad a lot better than my mom as he and I are a lot more alike

22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

          An oceanographer or animal trainer.

23. What were your favorite activities 3 years ago?

          Before kids, the possibilities were endless. Basketball, reading, hiking, my dog, drinking, sex, music, the beach...

24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?

          I was rather quiet, shy but certainly a tomboy.

25. As a child, were you popular?

          I was never the most popular but always smart, involved, and never an outcast or least popular.

26. When and with whom was your first kiss?

           No sappy, fun story here but I have an extremely entertaining story about the night my husband and I met and some fun ex-boyfriend stories.

27. Describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.

          Influences. Loaded question. I believe everything I have been through and everyone I have known has shaped who I am as a person today. Whether large or small, good or bad, everyone and everything makes me look at life a little different. I am constantly learning, constantly growing.

28. What’s next?

          Your guess is as good as mine. I feel as though I am treading water at the moment. My husband (we will call him "Babe" from now on, for lack of a better nickname at the moment) is in the process of joining the military and will be leaving for boot camp in the next couple months. It has been a long road to get to this place but it still seems as though we are not moving forward with our lives. Waiting is hard. He is currently working to support the family and I stay at home with the kids. I will continue to stay home with them at least until we know where we will be stationed. More on my hopes and dreams in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment