Sunday, November 11, 2012

Who Are You? (Part 3 & 4)

In continuance of my last two posts: Part 3 & 4 – Is it over yet?

Who are you? Part 3: Past

34. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?

          Most important or most influential? Or most defining? I'm not sure which I would say is most important. I will touch on these as my writing progresses. Much too large a question for now.

35. What do you consider your greatest achievement?

            The greatest achievement I worked toward is graduating college.  I consider my children a great achievement as well.

36. What is your greatest regret?

          I'm not sure I fully regret any decisions I have made. Everything I have done got me to the place I am today and saying I regret any of it would imply I am not happy. I love my husband, my children, and the life we have created for ourselves. Therefore, I wouldn't change any of it, no matter the resulting pain.

37. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?

          Evil. Depends on who you ask, I suppose. 

38. When was the time you were the most frightened?

          Eleven years ago I was raped by my basketball coach. I was 16 and naive. Most frightening experience of my life.

39. What is your best memory?

           So many to chose from. The night I met my husband is one of my favorite. The day he asked me to marry him was pretty amazing. The day our daughter was born was more magical than I ever could have dreamed. I have had my fair share of trials but the last few years have brought me the joy I have always desired.


Who are you? Part 4: Beliefs and Opinions

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?

          Optimistic in most situations.

41. What is your greatest fear?

          Failure.

42. What are your religious views?

          I was raised Christian. 

43. State a random opinion?

          George W. Bush is a moron.

44. What are your views on sex?

          That is an extremely open-ended question. Love it.

45. Are you able to cook?

          Yes, very well I am told.

46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?

          Murder is pretty evil. The massacre a the Batman movie in Aurora was extremely disturbing to me.

47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?

          No. 

48. What do you believe makes a successful life?

          Happiness.

49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?

          I intend to be fully open here but I do not reveal a whole lot to most people. 

50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?

          Who doesn't?

51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?

          I will not ever cheat on my husband or ever abandon my children.

52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?

          My family.

No comments:

Post a Comment