Sunday, November 11, 2012

Who are you? (Part 7)

In continuance of my last few posts: Part 7 – It is Over! 

(They skipped portions 5 and 6.)

Who are you? Part 7: Self Image

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you:

          I wake with the baby and we prepare breakfast/lunches for the day. I take Babe to work, drop the oldest at school, and come back home. We clean and play. I put her down for a nap and eat lunch. When she wakes we pick up the oldest from school and get Babe from work. He comes home and showers. I make dinner. We check the oldest's homework and take him to practice. When the kids are down and the chores are done for the evening, Babe and I relax to one of the many TV shows we have been watching. Then comes my favorite part of the day, crawling into bed with the love of my life.

85. What is your greatest strength as a person?

          Loyalty and honesty.

86. What is your greatest weakness?

           I lack patience with most people and am rather introverted.

87. Are you going to run for President in 2016?

          Haha.

88. Are you generally self-contained?

          Yes, although I love allowing my husband to do things for me to feel needed.

89. Are you generally organized or messy?

          Organized.

90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at:

          Good: sex, cooking, basketball
          Bad: writing, socializing, commitment

91. Do you like your neighbours? Do they like you?

           We haven't really met them. They are quiet enough, which is nice.

92. Are you different in public then you act among friends?

          No.

93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?

          I'm still struggling with this one. I need to do a little soul searching and determine what I want from life aside from my family. I would love to raise happy, healthy children. On that note, I have been thinking I might want four. We have two and have talked about being done here but the more I think of it, the more I think I would love to have a big family. I haven't talked to Babe yet. He said he would be happy if I was pregnant again and would love more children but that he's also happy with two. We will see.

94. Where do you see yourself in 4 years?

          Maybe with another baby or two, maybe pregnant, or maybe back in the workforce with an amazing job. Hopefully, we get stationed somewhere cool. I would love to see more of the world in this adventure.

95. If you could choose, how would you want to leave this world?

          Hopefully when my children are old enough to understand. Peacefully. Quietly.

96. If you had only one week to live, what three things would be bumped up on the bucket list?

          I would just want to spend as much time with my family as possible. I would take the little one to experience as many things as possible and just soak in her sweet smile.

97. What is one thing about you that really stands out?

           I'm not sure about this one.

98. What three words best describe your personality?

          Quiet, Smart, Passionate.

99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?

          Probably something similar to #98.

100. What advice do you have to give?

          None to give but plenty could be used...

1 comment: