Tuesday, November 13, 2012

TMI Tuesday

I have a longer post in the works but for now I will keep you entertained with the following:

TMI Tuesday #235

Which one:

Smelly feet or smelly breath?

          Gross. Smelly feet.

Overwhelming pleasure or repetitive numbing pain?

          Overwhelming pleasure.

Phone calls or text messages?

          Text messages. Hate talking on the phone!

Being spanked or getting spanked?

          Yes please.

Go blind or become deaf ?

          Deaf. Being blind scares me. Being deaf would suck due to lack of music but the bright side is tuning out the morons of the world!

Bonus (optional):What is one choice you've made that you would like to change the outcome to?

         Like I said in another post, everything that has happened in my life has led me to where I am now. While there are things in my life I may not have enjoyed at the time, everything led me here and I am happy for that. Who knows where I would be today had I not experienced the pains and the joys of yesterday. Kind of cliche, I suppose, but no less true.

No comments:

Post a Comment