Saturday, November 10, 2012

Who Are You? (Part 1)

In an effort to get things started, I looked up memes. Answering a few questions about myself should break the ice a bit.

To begin I found the following on Sunday Stealing and thought it might be a good place to begin.

Who are you? Part 1: I Don’t Know, The Same Things You Don’t Know

1. What is your biggest pet peeve?

          Things that involve driving bug me. I suppose I have a fair amount of roadrage. I CANNOT stand it when people leave their turn signal on if they are not immediately turning or forget to turn it off after changing lanes. I also can't stand it when people drive the speed limit in the fast lane. Another huge pet peeve is manners. I can't stand eating a meal with someone chewing with their mouth open.

2. Where and when were you born?


          I'm an 80's baby, born and raised in Cali.

3. Where did your parents meet?


          I have been told they met through work.

4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like in four words?

          A sister. Fun, bitch, loving, follower.

5. Where do you live now, and with whom?


          Live with my family. Still in Cali.

6. What is your occupation?

          Stay at home mama.

7. Write a full description of yourself.

          Wife. Mama. Dog lover. Intelligent. Loyal. Sexaholic. Confident yet insecure. Chef. Book lover.

8. To which social class do you belong?

          We live comfortably for the time being.

9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?

          No allergies I know of. No diseases. I feel physically weak as a result of a c-section (we will cover that story soon enough.)

10. Are you right- or left-handed?


          Right.

11. What does your voice sound like?

          Sexy as fuck. Actually, I think I sound like a dude but there must be something nice about it or I wouldn't be so great at seduction.

12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?

          "Fuck." (I suppose I have a mouth like a sailor.)

13. What do you have in your pockets?

          Lint.

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

          Tons. Ask my husband. I drive him INSANE. Since we're being completely honest, I can't stand it when people chew loudly. It bugs me that it bugs me so much but I can't help it.


No comments:

Post a Comment